About the role
We are looking for a Valuation Analyst to join our office-based team in Victoria, London. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months real estate experience, preferably in the residential sector. You must have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload. The individual must also have excellent communication skills.
Key duties include
- Instructing and liaising with valuers throughout the acquisition and delivery process.
- Liaising with internal acquisitions, project delivery and operation teams to obtain critical data for valuation process.
- Assisting in the review of valuations provided by third parties.
- Obtaining latest market evidence from new build sales teams and local agents to inform and support internal valuations.
- Attendance of site inspections with Valuation Associate.
- Assisting the Head of Underwriting and Valuation Associate on ad hoc analysis projects.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from both Sage Housing and partner companies.
- Have a genuine interest in the real estate and residential market.
- Proficient in the use of excel.
- Ability to confidently communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive attitude to repetitive tasks.
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with local agents.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload.
- Ability to extrapolate and manipulate data from external sources.
- Full clean driving licence.
- A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree). Real estate experience would be beneficial.
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.