About the role
To seek new opportunities and progress deals through to conclusion. Provide appropriate support and assistance to the Regional Director in building relationships and establishing Sage as the partner of choice for affordable housing delivery.
- Source new opportunities in relevant markets by ensuring you have a wide reach and influence within your network
- Liaise with Regional Director to establish pricing decisions
- Take a proactive approach to assisting the Regional Director to reach acquisition targets
- Maintain relationships with key partners across the region and within the sector
- Establish new housebuilder relationships as appropriate.
- Manage the acquisition process to exchange
- Appoint, review and manage the performance of valuers
- Work with legal team to progress DoV
- Support, coach, develop and review the performance of direct reports
- Lead on review and sign off of key documents:
- Head of Terms
- Estate charge
- Red line plans
- Liaise with Sales & Lettings and Housing to agree their requirements
- Secure approvals for bids and submit offer letters
- Ensure all documents in place for handover to Operations
- Review Analysts work, offer constructive feedback, manage performance and ensure opportunities for Analysts to develop new skills
- To manage the Associate in line with the Associate’s Job Description.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in handling the work of the department, ensuring that confidential documents are secure.
- Promote and respect Sage’s culture and values at all times
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
- Participate in training courses and e-learning as required in order to further self-development.
- Carry out such other duties as delegated from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department and to aid the achievement of the Company’s objectives.
- Have a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market with an emphasis on affordable housing
- Confident individual who can build their own network
- Proven track record in real estate acquisitions
- Proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with agents
- Effective manager, able to inspire and motivate performance
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with the ability to set high but achievable standards and be a role model for others
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.