About the role
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for delivering newbuild sales within your area in line with agreed targets. You will work with the Sales Managers and Marketing Manager, developing joint sales and marketing strategies for each development to maximise profits and speed of sales. You will provide an excellent personalised customer service throughout the sales process and look at ways to improve the customer journey and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction results.
You will also build effective relationships with external sales agents, suppliers and other stakeholders to achieve our sale targets and financial objectives.
This role will involve travelling around your region attending at least one snagging or the handover of the property and inspecting properties ensuring the property’s condition is maintained ready for completion.
Part of this role is to visit competitor sites and where available to marketing suite on the development and report back to the Sales Team and Valuation Analyst on sales on the development and in the area and our competitors’ offering.
This role will require weekend working on a regular basis
Key duties include
- Attend both one to one property viewings and general sales launch/viewing events
- Provide timely and accurate information to third parties as and when required or requested
- Update sales progression on a weekly basis
- Inspecting SO units pre-handover to ensure quality of finish is up to Sales Team’s standards
- Inspecting SO units post-handover but pre-completion to ensure the property has been well-maintained, ready for purchasers to move in
- Instruct maintenance of gardens and/or cleaning of units where needed
- Identify and report any outstanding defects which will delay the plot sale completion
- Liaising with Private Developer’s on site sales teams to gain information on sales rates, private offer (incentives etc), prices
- Contribute on current and new team policies and procedures
- Comply with and understand Health and Safety, Money Laundering and Property Mis-descriptions, legislation together with the consumer code
- Request and manage appropriate housing nomination lists
- Build up a network of local trades which can be called upon to carry out maintenance or remedial works, if not covered through snagging and defects
- contacting and maintaining a enquiry log for each development ensuring all leads are contacted within 24 -48 hours of enquiring
- A good knowledge of the industry standards for new build properties
- Good knowledge of the new build housing market
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to set own schedule
- Clean driving licence
- A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.