About the role
As Sales Administrator you will be responsible for responding to all enquiries; management of keys to handed over properties and liaising with our agents to get the keys to them. You will also be responsible for managing new sales information You will be required to assist the sales team when for general sales paperwork and accounts.
Key duties include
- Responding to all email and telephone enquiries for the shared ownership sales and logging customer details on to a CRM system within 48 hours
- Manage the sales inbox and answer questions on the process of shared ownership
- First point of contact for incoming sales calls
- Registering new interest by validating and qualifying enquiries
- Maintenance of key log and sending out keys to our sales agents
- Set up of plot sales folders and updating CRM system with relevant sales information
- Ensuring CORE data is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all customers receive a high-quality service throughout the sales process.
- Perform general office administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department – e.g. filing, photocopying, fielding telephone calls etc.
- Provide our external sales agents with all the required information to quickly & efficiently market our developments.
- Track outstanding items missing for each development and report back to the specific project manager to chase the missing documentation.
- You must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication with customers and colleagues
- Ability to set own deadlines and stick to them
- Good knowledge of the housing sector, specifically the shared ownership sector
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.