About the role
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for delivering all sales (shared ownership new build and open market sale) within their team in line with agreed targets. This role also has responsibility for developing joint sales and marketing strategies with the Marketing team for each development to maximise profits and speed of sales.
There will be a need to build effective relationships with local authorities, sales agents, Homes England, suppliers and other stakeholders, including manageing the day to day relationships with sales agents to achieve our shared ownership sale financial objectives.
- Agree and develop joint sales and marketing strategies with the Marketing team for all new developments and develop pricing strategies for all developments, instruct valuations and obtain sign off to release schemes from the Head of Sales.
- With the Head of Sales and set sales target for sales external agents.
- Ensure targets are met on all sales products by planning and managing the workload and achieve all KPI’s as set out in the business plan including delivering excellent customer service.
- Build and proactively manage relationship with key teams and departments in Sage Housing as well as Local Authority partners, Homes England, sales agents, solicitors, mortgage brokers’s, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Build an excellent working relationship with other Sales Mangers and the Marketing team to ensure a collaborative approach to marketing and selling our homes. Provide cover for other Sales Mangers during periods of leave and absence.
- Ensure all customers receive a high-quality service throughout the sales process.
- Tender and appoint the best agent, suitable to each sale development. Negotiate the best fee and manage the relationship with them to meet targets and manage poor performance where required.
- Monitor and manage budget set by the Head of Sales and take a cost-effective approach to spend. Oversee P&L for your area and ensure maximum cost effectiveness for Sage Housing. Ensure that any outstanding monies are claimed and invoices paid e.g. council tax and utilities, within agreed timeframes.
- Provide and implement solutions to problems that may arise from sales or schemes and work collaboratively with colleagues to overcome them to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Represent Sage Housing at external events to promote shared ownership and open market sale.
- Provide regular high-quality reports for senior management by analysing sales performance and progress against the business plan.
- Provide excellent leadership to manage and motivate a team to achieve their sales targets and
- Provide an excellent personalised customer service throughout the sales process and look at ways to improve the customer journey and maintaining our excellent customer satisfaction results.
- Sales driven.
- A passion for helping people into home ownership
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Solutions focussed
- Team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- People Management or Supervisory experience
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.