About the role
We are looking for a Planning Administrator/Researcher to join our office-based team in Victoria, London. The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience in the property industry, potentially in a local authority or real estate consultancy. You must have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload. Efficiency and accuracy are both very important in this role as you will often need to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the high standards of work product expected from the team.
- Creation of database to capture planning application information of residential development sites, and land opportunities
- Populating and maintaining database with relevant planning data from subscription tools and online sources
- Analysis and reporting of KPIs from database to acquisition and operation teams
- Assisting senior team members on residential development research projects
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from both Sage Housing and partner companies
- Have a genuine interest in the development and planning process
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in completing routine tasks
- Proficient in the use of excel, no detailed modelling expertise is required
- Keen to learn and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.