About the role
As the Performance Analyst, you will ensure that the organisation’s reporting and analysis are delivered to the highest quality and in support of the Performance and Compliance Manager and the Head of Planning and Performance. The role combines insight, planning, management reporting, forecasting, reforecasting, database structure development, and data & insight extraction.
This is an exciting role in a relatively new company giving a rare opportunity to be part of the creation of reporting and forecasting tools as well as dealing with the intellectual challenge of analysing and understanding the development of a rapidly growing organisation.
The role will interact with key stakeholders both within the company. The role will provide analysis and reporting to help them manage their part of the company or help the investors understand their investment.
- Produce clear, accurate and regular performance and business information for management and investment monitoring purposes and to enable completion of regulatory returns.
Analyse company performance to spot opportunities and issues.
- Support service reviews, inspections and to work on developing specific projects around performance management as required.
- Provide support to staff and key stakeholders to improve data quality and integrity.
- Work closely with colleagues, managers and directors to identify opportunities for innovation or where data or information could enhance a project; delivering the agreed outcomes.
- Deliver additional and ad hoc information, reports and research data as requested for specific projects, committees, meetings, or for specific stakeholders.
- Implement and maintain information systems and processes across Sage
- Responding to ad hoc information requests from both internal and external stakeholders
- Aiding in the creation and maintenance of Sage’s core databases. Building the tools to ensure that the data is robust and accurate
- Integral to data quality management to ensure
- Maintain Sage’s customer satisfaction system
- Build tools to support the operational teams
- Set up & automate reporting using BI tools
- Delivery of accurate and insightful analysis of the business
- Highlight key risks and opportunities for the future operating business before they happen (early warning system)
- Maintain and develop the company database including error checking and resolution
Qualifications & Experience
- SQL experience (preferable not essential)
- MS Dynamics experience (preferable not essential)
- Report building
- Reporting and analysis
- Database design
- Strong excel skills
- BI Tools e.g. Tableau
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.