About the role
The role of Lettings Co-ordinator is to support the Lettings Services Team. Based in our head office, the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for our potential residents; responding to telephone calls about new build homes in addition to providing them with important sign up information.
Key duties include
- Supporting the Lettings Services Team by liaising with Project Managers to ensure new build handover information is up to date and accurate so that rented homes can be let in a timely and compliant way.
- Supporting the Lettings Services Team by requesting, receiving nominations or completing shortlisting of CBL applicants, in identifying suitable applicants for our rented homes.
- Ensuring applicant data is accurately and securely recorded and for successful applicants that are transferred to set up tenancies.
- Ensuring the delivery of an excellent customer service to both prospective and existing residents during the allocations and housing options processes.
- Supporting the Lettings Services Team by preparing our digital pre and sign up documents, including tenancy agreements for residents ahead of the sign up.
- During busy periods, assist the Lettings Officers with viewings and sign up of available properties, with a view to progressing to the Lettings Officer role in the future.
- To provide applicants with housing advice. This includes receiving the 4 weeks’ notice and setting the expectations for the outgoing resident (leaving the property clean and clear, providing gas/electric details, returning all keys etc).
- To monitor and record re-let properties, liaising with managing agents regarding status of works and ensuring the process is efficiently managed.
- To promptly and accurately ensure that all new tenancies are inputted on to the main database within 24 hours of sign up., in order for homes and tenancies to be passed to our managing agents to manage.
- To support our drive to provide services digitally using modern technologies, by continuously identifying ways to improve and automate our processes.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt and deal with a very fast paced environment.
- Able to multitask in a busy workplace.
- Knowledge of housing providers and the lettings process would be beneficial.
- A higher education qualification (e.g. Degree) and / or substantial relevant experience.
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.