About the role
We are looking for a bright, inquisitive individual to join our office-based team in Victoria, London. This is a new role in the team expanding with the business growing rapidly. Projects include producing and reviewing weekly and monthly reporting, ad-hoc business analysis and setup and integration of systems, and business processes.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in real estate and business analysis, relevant degree (e.g. finance, real estate or business) or work experience in the industry. Attention to detail, and a can-do attitude are essential to this role. You will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, be comfortable with technology and be flexible with the changing demands of a rapidly growing business.
- Performing business analysis primarily on excel, and other programs, based off data to be extracted from bespoke excel models and various programs such as Qube
- Produce and review weekly and monthly reporting to a consistent and high standard along with ensuring data accuracy
- Accurately research, analyse and produce ad hoc reports
- Assist and take key role in projects in reporting process and projects
- Working with and liaising with other departments within the company to source accurate detail for specific inputs for analysis
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from both Sage and partner companies
- Track and update acquisition pipeline, and produce site related bid books for acquisition committee meetings
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, keen to research and quick to learn new skills when required
- Advanced skills in Mircosoft Office Suite with focus on Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in BI tools such as Tableau, Qlick is advantageous
- Experience in SQL database
- Strong understanding of IRRs, NPV and other return metrics
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and in a team Coding and programming skills, data analysis and/or financial/accounting experience are an asset
- Understand or have a genuine interest in the residential market with an emphasis on affordable housing
- Helpful, keen to learn, and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.