About the role
We are looking for an intelligent, inquisitive individual to join our office-based team in Victoria, London. This is new role in a team expanding with the business growing rapidly. Projects include review of bids for acquisition, preparing investment recommendation for the Board, business analysis, and producing and reviewing regular reports to stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in real estate and Investment analysis, relevant degree (e.g. finance, real estate or business) or work experience in the industry. Attention to detail, and ability to organize yourself are essential to this role. You will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, be comfortable with technology and be flexible with the changing demands of a rapidly growing business.
- Conducting research projects relating to property and markets;
- Assisting in the development of investment models;
- Appraising new investment opportunities;
- Preparing appraisals and reports for investment committees under supervision of senior management;
- Liaising with other departments within the company to source accurate information;
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from partner companies as necessary;
- Track and update acquisition pipeline, and produce site related bid books for acquisition committee meetings
- Assist and take key role in projects in reporting process and projects;
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite with focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of IRRs, NPV and other return metrics
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, keen to research and quick to learn new skills when required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Understand or have a genuine interest in the residential market with an emphasis on affordable housing;
- Keen to learn, and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment
- CFA level 1 or similar financial qualification
- Experience in SQL database
- Experience in BI tools such as Tableau, Qlick is advantageous
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.