Take the lead on the investment appraisals, ensuring that schemes are appraised in line with current guidance. Continually update pipeline, review metrics and follow up on offers submitted. Provide support to the Senior Acquisitions Manager.
Key duties include
- Liaise with developer/agent/housebuilders regarding appraisals and ensure information obtained is factored into decision making processes
- Whilst reporting to the Senior Acquisitions Manager, lead on schemes through the legal process when directed.
- Request feedback on offers made and ensure this is reflected where changes in approach need to be made
- Manage the offer pipeline, ensuring progress is communicated appropriately
- Provide assistance to Senior Acquisition Manager during legal process
- Assist with handover process to Operations
- Ensure all final document versions of key reports, presentations and agreements are kept in a systematic fashion, both in digital and hard copy format.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in handling the work of the department, ensuring that confidential documents are secure.
- Respect the culture and values of the Company at all times
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
- Participate in training courses and e-learning as required in order to further self-development.
- Carry out such other duties as delegated from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department and to aid the achievement of the Company’s objectives
- Have a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market with an emphasis on affordable housing
- Confident individual who can build their own network
- Proven track record in real estate acquisitions
- Proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with agents
- Keen to learn and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage junior members of the team
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.