About the role
We are looking for an Acquisitions Analyst to join our office-based team in Victoria, London. The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree (e.g. finance, real estate etc.) or work experience in the industry. You must have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload. Efficiency and accuracy are both very important in this role as you will often need to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the high standards of work product expected from this team.
- Populating investment appraisals (interpreting site details and development proformas)
- Undertaking accurate and thorough research into local market evidence in support of development appraisals
- Contacting local agents, new build sales teams, and using databases to find comparable evidence of recent sales and lettings to speedily allow knowledge of local market dynamics
- Liaising with other departments within the company to source accurate detail for specific inputs for the investment appraisals
- Assisting senior members of the team with putting together appraisals and bid packs for investment committee
- Have a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market with an emphasis on affordable housing and the private rented sector
- Proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with local agents
- Keen to learn and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload
To apply for the above role please send your CV and a cover letter to our Head of Human Resources by clicking here.